Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Alex

Today my 2 yr. old nephew came over. I took him outside and we played some basketball & soccer and then we petted horses, came inside and had a lot of fun together . He is so much fun. And funny too! He runs around the living room screaming "ARARGH" and makes all of us laugh. My prayer is that I will be able to influence him in some small way for the Lord. I know that He has great plans for him and it brings me joy knowing that I might play a part in his life. Children are truly a blessing from the Lord. They give me a new view of life by showing me how to find joy in the simplest pleasures of life. This reminds me of what Jesus said:

"At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?"He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. " Matthew 18:1-6

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it." ~Provers 22:6~

No comments:

Post a Comment