Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Haiti Trip!

Hello everyone!!


I am so sorry for taking such a long time to blog... But I'm in Haiti and doing very well and very safe. We originally were going to have wireless at our guesthouse, but God had other thoughts, because when we got there, it was out...but God provided, anyway :)  I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and support. God is doing an awesome work in this nation, and in my heart. A BIG work!!!

We have had an awesome trip and the experiences have been lets say...interesting :) I have lots of stories soon to come, when I have more time to blog :) So thanks for hanging in there!

The people here are wonderful and have such a way of life that for me, is very humbling. Now the children...my heart has been stolen! They are the most precious and beautiful children! So needless to say...I am falling in love...

My emotions are raging...and I am praying hard that it will not cloud my judgment or drain out God's voice. So please be praying for that.

Pictures will be coming...so stay tuned!!!

And I continue to covet your prayers...


Only and forever His,
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment