Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas 2011

I know that this might be a little late to do a Christmas post, but, I just figured I would go on ahead and do it :)

This was the most unexpected and interesting Christmas for us a a family. God has been stretching us beyond our comfort zone in the area of trust. I can honestly say that every tear and every wrestling prayer has been worth it. God has grown us as a family in an awesome way.

Our non-traditional Christmas celebration happened on December 26th, at 10pm-2am...Here are some pictures, but oh my, I must say that we all look pathetic and VERY tired :)

Faith and I

The Babies of the family:)

And there they are again! Look at how tired they look, poor things :(

Of course we mustn't forget the family pet :)

Eh, what is this? 

CHEESE!! :)

Oh yeah, punkin' out :) This is not my usual self, I promise! 

Can we go to Scotland know? 

I wonder what this is??

Oh MY WORD!!!! Most awesomest gift! The new NEWSBOYS cd!!

Now its dads and moms turn

Tada!


I will never forget this Christmas as long as I live. It was a time of unexpectedness, but God surely met us where we were.  Hope all of you had a fantabolous CHRISTmas!!

Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!

Charity



1 comment:

  1. Punkin out eh? hahahah. missed having you with us this Christmas, but I'm sure you enjoyed the fam :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete