Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Carob Pudding

Cooking is a skill that every homemaker in training should master. This is an easy and healthy treat that the whole family will love.

Sorry I don't have a picture, but I will post one the next time I make the pudding.

Don't let the ingredients turn you away, it's really delicious.


Carob Pudding

1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Cup Nut Milk or Milk
2 Cups (about 3) Avocado
1/2 Cup Carob Powder
2 T Vanilla Extract
Dash of Salt

1. Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the carob powder. Stir well and set aside to cool.
2. In a food processer, add the avocado, vanilla extract, maple syrup, milk, and salt.
Process until smooth.
3. Add the chocolate and process until fully mixed and smooth.
Chill and enjoy!
Add cinnamon or a peppermint sprig as garnish.

If you have any questions about the ingredients, like substitutions (or what not), leave me a comment and I will hopefully have an answer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment