Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Birthday Trip

For my 18th birthday, mom took me to the Chocolate Moose Bed & Breakfast in Stuart, VA for the weekend.

We had a massage, did a raw food class, and had a wonderful mother/daughter time.

Here are pictures of some of the gourmet raw food that we made:


Lasagna


Pumpkin Pie

Green Salad with Cultured Vegetables

Kale Salad with Citrus Dressing

And of course, I had their signature food...Chocolate Mousse! I forgot to take a picture of it, but it was so yummy!

Here is the room that we stayed in:

The Moose Room


Mom and I were only going to stay until Saturday, but we got snowed in and stayed until Sunday afternoon. It was such a fun trip! I really enjoyed being with mom and learning about nutrition while I was there.

I love making memories. This is one that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment