Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Feelin Feminine Day 6 & 7

What a week this has been! I have really enjoyed wearing skirts and basking in my femininity. I hope that those of you who did the challenge feel the same way.

Here are some questions that I believe will be helpful...


How was the experience for you?
The experience was totally amazing for me! I felt like a lady, but didn't really feel restricted in any way.

Any particular stories?
No.

Did wearing skirts rather than pants affect the way you felt?
Yes. I definitely felt (and looked) more feminine than I did when I wore pants.

The way you felt about yourself?
Yes. I felt more older, and mature.

The way you acted?
Yes. I acted ladylike with more grace and poise. I was paying more attention to proper etiquette :) 

The way you carried yourself?
Yes. I was aware if my posture was not correct, if my feet were spread apart to far...etc.

Were you able to go about everyday activity as freely as pants?
Absolutely!

How did people respond?
I didn't get any negative comments :)

Were you more respected?
I felt like it.

Did you feel more like a lady?
YES! A million times yes!


After the challenge do you desire to keep wearing skirts more regularly, or were you desperate to wear pants again?
My desire is to wear skirts more regularly.
 
Here are the pictures from Day 6, and Day 7:

Day 6: I am wearing a pink Life Is Good shirt which was a gift, pink skirt from Goodwill, and a white sweater from Ross.


Day 7: I am wearing a green shirt from Ross, and the skirt is a hand-me-down. 

Thanks for keeping up with me this week! Enjoy being a lady, fulfilling the role that God has appointed for you.

In Christ,
Charity

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend, I love your outfits!!! You look so cute and I can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete