Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Haiti

As you know, on January 12, 2010 a magnitude 7 earthquake devastated the country of Haiti. The Lord has opened up an opportunity for me to go and minister there. In 3 weeks, I will be going with a group of people from my church to Les Cayes, Haiti. A way that you can be a part of the missions trip is to be praying for the team and for the Haitian people.

Here are a few prayer requests:
~ Please pray that God will provide the financial, physical, and spiritual needs of those going on this trip.
~ That God would provide safe travels to those going to Haiti. Also, for strength of mind and body as we endure the heat, humidity, and all the challenges we will face.
~ Pray for fruitful ministry opportunities to unbelievers and to the "needy".
~ Pray for the team to be in one mind and unified in one Spirit.
~ Pray that God will be glorified and that lives will be changed by His mercy and grace.

I would so appreciate your prayers!


For the King,
Charity

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you my dear friend!!! Love and miss you!
    Caelen

    ReplyDelete