Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

God is Faithful

Dear Friends,

I just want to testify of the faithfulness of our amazing Savior.

For the past week, I've been feeling so numb to everything around me and so disconnected to reality, that I had no joy, no nothing in my life (at least I felt like it) and yesterday, all of a sudden a great burden was lifted of my shoulders and I was free! I had been praying that whatever was holding me under would be released. And it was! Oh how great is His love!

There its still so much that my Jesus is showing and teaching me. A lot of sin has been "gurgling" up in my life, and it breaks my heart because I know it is breaking His, but I'm excited about being changed by His grace day by day, and falling ever deeper in love with Him, and continually pursuing a lifestyle of set apart femininity in this dark world.

Only and forever His,
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment