Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy February and Happy Birthday's!

Hello Friends!

Happy February! I can't believe that January is over and gone, time sure does fly...Nothing much has been happening in my life except school, work, more school, and more school :) But oh how grateful I am for this time in my life! I am exactly where God wants me at this point in my life and I am so content. Mom had been gone for 3 weeks (2 weeks in California, and 1 week in Mexico) supporting my grandmother while she was undergoing cancer treatment. She came back last weekend and boy, am I happy! :)

Today we are celebrating a couple of birthdays!! Its Dad's birthday (I'll not reveal his age...lol) and my beautiful nephew, Reilly, 1st birthday! I am so blessed to have the family I have!

Just wanted to catch y'all up on what's going on in my life. Have a great weekend!!!

His bondservant,
Charity

"For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister." ~Hebrews 6:10

P.S. this is in New Zealand, Milford Sounds, such a gorgeous place! But unfortutately there hasn't been much sight of snow here in Virginia :(

No comments:

Post a Comment