Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snow!!

Hey Everybody!

It is finally here! The first snow of the year! (do we have Dr. Suess in the house?? :D) I was so excited when I heard the news that is was going to snow, but I was extremely skeptical because we have had some crazy warm weather for the past couple of weeks, but lo and behold, on Sunday morning it started snowing! We ended up getting 10 in! It snowed all day and well into the night and oh wow, everything looked so beautiful under the cover of the snow. It reminded me of the way that Christ has washed our sins much whiter than snow!








 





His bondservant,
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment